Non Competitive Boxing
– open to members ages 12 and up who are currently enrolled in the Program (youths with parental consent).
– total body workout, teaching the basics of boxing.
– non contact training drills.
– increased cardio vascular endurance, muscular strength and flexibility.
– you will learn all aspects of boxing in a mixed, fun environment.
– open to members ages 12 and up who are currently enrolled in the Program (all 18 and under with parental consent and written authorization).
– participants will experience an authentic boxers workout.
– classes include: shadow boxing, skipping rope, bag work, pad work, combination drills, arm/leg and ab toning.
– structural training with an emphasis on defensive skills.
– taught by a certified boxing trainer (not an aerobics instructor).
– pre-requisite to actual competition (competition optional).